034 Solid Rear Sway Bar - MQB 1.8TSI / 2.0TFSI
034Motorsport's Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTS Quattro is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB-platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
- 22.2mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, MkIII TT/TTS Quattro, & Volkswagen Golf R (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5