034 Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Kit - MQB
Looking to improve your MQB-platform Audi/Volkswagen's cornering precision and predictability? 034Motorsport's Performance Rear Trailing Arm Kit with Spherical Bearings ensuring precise handling, and confidence-inspiring road feel by replacing the factory rear trailing arms to allow for proper suspension articulation without any deflection.
This bolt-in kit replaces the stock rubber rear trailing arm bushings on 8V/8S A3/S3/RS3, TT/TTS/TTRS & MK7 Golf/GTI/R vehicles with motorsport-quality Aurora Spherical Bearings. Unlike polyurethane bushings, spherical bearings allow for full suspension articulation without binding, while completely eliminating slop from bushing flex.
- Fully Assembled with New Factory Steel Trailing Arms - Simple Bolt-In Installation!
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
- Billet Aluminum Bearing Holders - Anodized Black
- Stainless Steel Bearing Spacers
- Improved Handling & Road Feel
- More Precise & Predictable Handling
- Fully Rebuildable
Note: Installation of these Spherical Rear Trailing Arms will introduce some additional NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. In particular, increased sound transmission at low speed from the rear brakes is to be expected, especially with aftermarket brake pads.
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5