034 Turbo Inlet Pipe - MQB 1.8TSI / 2.0TFSI
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe for the 1.8T & 2.0T MQB, Audi 8S-TT/TTS 8V-A3/S3, and the VW MkVII-Golf/GTI/R A7-Jetta/GLI MQB-Tiguan, is an essential upgrade to optimize power by eliminating a critical flow restriction in the intake tract. The MQB 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is manufactured from 70mm thin wall 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum airflow, with a machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum compressor inlet flange that perfectly mates to allow smooth air entry into the compressor housing. Machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum elements are used to retain the original PCV hose fitting and original mounting location.
The MQB 1.8T & 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to work with OEM style turbo inlet hoses. The bead-rolled edge retains the inlet hose securely to the inlet pipe. The final touch is a durable black wrinkle-coat finish for long lasting good looks with a laser etched 034 logo to top it all off!
FLOW BENCH TESTING:
The optimized volume through the elbow bend and smooth transition into the compressor housing translates into substantially higher airflow than the OEM turbo inlet as well as other competitors on the market. Airflow improvements can lead to higher horsepower and torque gains in applications that require higher airflow.
- 70mm Inlet Elbow Fabricated From Thin-Wall 6061-T6 Aluminum for Maximum Airflow
- Designed to Work with OEM Style Turbo Inlet Hoses
- Bead Rolled Edge Retains Inlet Hose Securely
- Compressor Inlet Flange Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum for Smooth Airflow Into Compressor Housing
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum PCV Adapter to Retain OE PCV Hose
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Locating Arm Maintains OEM Mounting Provision
- Durable Black Wrinkle-Coat Finish for Long Lasting Good Looks
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5
034 Full Density Line Front Control Arm Kit (Late M14) - Audi B8 / B8.5