42 Draft MK3 VR6 High Flow Cat
Our VR6 high flow cat is the performance fit! The stock catalytic converter on most VR6 vehicles is a lengthy 600 cell catalyst. While failures are infrequent, replacement with a high-flow cat yields better exhaust flow & mild HP gains. Our VR6 high flow cat uses a Magnaflow 200 cell metal cat in a spun stainless steel body. A CNC machined flange & TIG welded construction result in a perfect fit every time. Auto parts store replacement cats are guaranteed to 'pretty much' fit & basically 'work'. Why settle?
Our VR6 high flow cat is available reduced to fit the stock sleeve clamp, or 2.5" through to fit 2.5" cat-backs. A fresh OEM gasket & replacement hardware is included with every pipe. Two oxygen sensor bungs are welded in and a plug is included for the extra. OBD1 cars use the pre-cat bung. OBD2 cars use the post-cat bung. Though based on the mk3 VR6 cat, our high flow cat fits a wide range of VWs. Check out the list below to see if this cat fits your car.
This High Flow Cat Fits:
- VW mk3 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1994-1999 VR6 & 2.0
- VW mk2 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1985-1992 8v & 16v
- VW B3/B4 Passat up to 1997 VR6, 2.0 & 16v
- VW Corrado 1989-1995 G60
- Magnaflow 200 cell 409 stainless steel cat
- CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- CNC machined flange mates exactly to the stock flange
- TIG welded construction
- 2.5" piping reduces to stock 2.150" band clamp for a bolt-on fit
- Fits exactly like the stock cat. No cutting or custom fitment required
- Oxygen sensor bung location suits every vehicle without modification of heatsheilds or sensor wiring. OBD1 & OBD2? Don't worry, one model fits all
- Includes grade 5 hardware and OEM gasket
- Available reduced to fit stock band clamp or 2.5" through
- Installation Instructions Included
- Replacement sleeve clamps available
42 Draft Design is a manufacturer of high performance parts and accessories for VW, Audi, Porsche, and BMW vehicles. From exhaust and intakes to custom catch cans and billet aluminum engine parts, 42 Draft Designs covers it all and prides themselves on never cutting corners, always delivering the best possible products to enthusiasts.