APR Coolant Performance System (CPS Cooler) - 3.0/4.0TFSI
The APR Coolant Performance System (CPS) is a massive front-mounted cooler upgrade that dramatically reduces intake air temperature (IAT), minimizes heat soak, and provides increased performance! It is 140% larger than stock and features a self-bleeding cooling circuit to ensure it is always operating at peak performance. The system is easy to maintain and fully integrated into the factory cooling circuit. This upgrade is highly recommended at every stage!
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT) - Increases and retains HP while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Massive frontal surface area (core) and volume (radiator) - 29" x 05.5" x 2.1" – 159.5"² & 054"³ - OEM 22" x 17.4" x 1.7" – 382.8"² & 130"³
- Highly effective dual-pass core design - Tightly packed external louvered fins rapidly dissipate heat as coolant flows through internal cooling paths.
- Self-bleeding and self-optimizing system - Air-bubbles trapped within the system kills performance! The self-bleeding system constantly removes air from the system, without any manual intervention!
- Retains factory safety and control - The ECU retains full control over the system, protecting against pump failure and coolant leaks.
- Easy to install and maintain - All the performance without the headaches. Each system is fully pressure tested after assembly.
Required Hardware Fit Kits
Some vehicles require additional hardware "fit kits" as listed below. Some early B8 models with Audi Drive Select (ADS) have a factory dynamic steering cooler, which must be relocated. This cooler is visible through the top of the grill.
- Audi S4 - B8 3.0 TFSI - 17547 - MS100136 Hardware Kit
- Audi S5 - B8 3.0 TFSI - 17547 - MS100136 Hardware Kit
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5
CTS Turbo Air Intake System - True 3.5" Velocity Stack | B8 | B8.5 S4 | S5 Q5 | SQ5