APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake - Audi B8/B8.5
The APR Open Carbon Fiber Intake System is the ultimate intake system for the 3.0 TFSI. The factory system is dramatically undersized, creating a power robbing inlet restriction that’s ever-so apparent at higher horsepower levels. To address this, we’ve done away with the airbox completely and created a new drop-in open system that literally installs in minutes. Our beautiful carbon fiber air-dam directs air into our massively oversized 7” filter with frontal inlet, and includes a thick T304 Stainless-Steel heat shield and air buffer-gap on the back of the carbon fiber shell to reject heat from the engine bay. The 4” inlet is compatible with the factory inlet, or the upgraded APR Ultracharger System, and creates an uninterrupted airflow path into the supercharger for maximum results.
With flow bench gains as high as 268 CFM at 28" of H2O over the factory intake system, we were able to measure an average of 17 AWHP more than the factory system. The intake looks the part with extremely precise fitment, and delivers a scream from the supercharger like none-other. This is the intake system you’ve always needed!
- Massive airflow improvements
502 CFM at 28" of H2O Stock
770 CFM at 28" of H2O APR w/ UC
- Massive power gains: 17 AWHP @ Stage 2+ (93)
- Carbon fiber air-dam
- T304 stainless steel heat shield
- 7” cotton filter with frontal inlet
- SAI breather filter included
- Billet-aluminum mounting feet
- Billet-aluminum 4” flange adapter
- Compatible with stock an APR Ultracharger setups
- Easily installs in minutes