AWE R8 V10 Pre-Facelift SwitchPath Exhaust
The AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust
Beyond the hand-crafted detail that is standard for every AWE Tuning Performance Exhaust, this one packs a little something special: The R8 V10 SwitchPath Exhaust incorporates a proprietary mechanical valve system that controls sound volume:
- Under part throttle and idle, valves route exhaust gasses through integrated mufflers, keeping sound levels civilized.
- At 3/4 throttle application and more, the valves automatically open and the system goes into a more aggressive, "straight pipe" mode flowing primarily via both the 2 1/4" part throttle and 2 1/2" full throttle channels.
- An in-cabin mounted electronic SwitchPath Remote toggles the mechanical valves between "normal" and "straight pipe mode." Practical.
SwitchPath Exhaust highlights include
- Designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- H-Pipe Crossover for enhanced tone and exhaust scavenging
- Bullet Style Mufflers, designed and built in-house
- Max gains: +21 hp and +50 ft lb at the crank at 2200 rpm
- Peak gains: +11 hp and +6 ft lb at the crank
- German Engineered control valves
- Valve Programming optimized for R8 engine characteristics
- CNC machined V-Band connections
- Crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No CEL
- Lifetime Warranty
Please note, these exhaust products are for racing use only.
Part Numbers: 3025-31012, 3025-31026
|Audi||Mk1 R8||5.2L V10|
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5
CTS Turbo Air Intake System - True 3.5" Velocity Stack | B8 | B8.5 S4 | S5 Q5 | SQ5