Neuspeed Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust - VW Mk7.5 Golf R
NEUSPEED's All-Stainless Steel Catalyst-Back Exhaust system rivals the best that any Audi/VW tuner has to offer, our high standards of fit, quality and design. The Golf R MK7.5 exhaust uses quality T304 stainless mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow, a resonator in the front-pipe and two drone canceling technology cans at the rear (no reduced inner cores to restrict flow), precision fit flange, copper gasket and hardware included. No Exhaust Flappers used on our exhaust, just pure deep sound.
Fits: 2018-up VW Golf R MK7.5
- T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Brushed Finished 3" Tubing, "Y" Split 2.5" Tubing
- Stainless Steel Polished Rear Cans - Drone Canceling Technology
- Direct Fit to OE Down-Pipe
- Precision Fit Flange with Copper Gasket
- Stainless Steel Quad 4" Polished Slash-Cut Tips
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California
- Proudly Made in USA
- Actual part shown in photos
NOTE: To eliminate exhaust flapper fault code and/or CEL, VCDS is required to uncheck Exhaust Flaps Installed.
Since 1975, Neuspeed has designed, engineered, and manufactured automotive parts held to the highest standards of quality, performance, reliability, and safety. Neuspeed holds an impressive history of setting new industry standards for design, innovation, materials, fit, finish and attention to detail. Innovate your ride with Neuspeed.
We Also Recommend
034 Track/Street Density Line Motor Mounts (Priced Each) - Audi B8 / B8.5
Traction Control Button Kit (w/ Keyless) - MK6 Jetta